Heavy hair fall ever since a dosage of medicine. Why fever and low WBC count?

As per the skin doctor advice my daugter(10 years) taken every day one tablet arround 8 days, all of a sudden heavy hair fall started with heavy fever & WBC come down to 1500, same to inform to doctor & he inform to stop tablet, Now see loss all the Hairs, we Started giving protiens & vitamins as per the doctor advice, after a week WBC reachs to 4200 My question wether Hair will re grow as original & how many days it will take?????
Fri, 22 Nov 2013