• question-icon

Suggest treatment for tingling sensation in the feet and ankles pain

Posted on Mon, 24 Jul 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I have tingling in my feet, arthritis in ankles pain up shins . Trouble sleeping. Pain in legs and feet. Arthritis in knees
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Proper supplements will help.

Detailed Answer:
The pain in legs and feet is likely to be related to arthritis. Low levels of calcium and vitamin D3 add to the problem. IN addition to brace and pain killers do start with proper supplements after blood test. Regular physiotherapy is also needed.
The tingling in the feet can be related to mild nerve root irritation at lower lumbar spine or low levels of vitamin B12. Taking methylcobalamin supplements will help.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon