Suggest treatment for throat pain, sneezing and runny nose
Upper respiratory tract infection
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for writing.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read you question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.
You seem to be having upper respiratory tract infection with allergy.
I will suggest you some measures which will help you get relief from you symptoms.
1) Take steam inhallation.
2) Avoid directly.sitting in Ac.
3) Take over the counter med like Allegra -D it will make you feel better.
4) I would also suggest such patients in my clinic to take augmentin 625 mg twice a day.
5) Tablet Tylenol can be taken for relief of pain .
6) Avoid cold drink and oily things.
7) Contact dr if you start getting fever.
This will get better in 3..4 days.
I hope this answered your question.If you have more queries I am happy to answer.Otherwise rate and close the discussion
M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)
It;s a prescription med
Thanks for writing back,
Augmentin is antibiotic, its amoxicillin.
If you are not having any fever as yet, You will do without antibiotics, otherwise you will have to get a doctor's check-up prescription to get it.
I hope things settle down without your needing the antibiotics.
I hope if you try my suggestions things will get better.
Wish you a great and healthy weekend.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for runny nose
- Mouth and throat dry runny nose sneezing in morning
- Suggest treatment for runny nose
- Treatment for sore throat runny nose and ear pressure
- Any suggestion for sneeze and runny nose
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with cough and runny nose
- Runny nose home treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose and sneezing
- How to cure runny nose and throat pain
- Treatment for shoulder pain tiredness and runny nose