Suggest treatment for symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea
More information: My husband says I snore and it keeps him awake. If he comes to bed I feel like I don't go back to sleep but he says I fall back to sleep almost immediately. I wonder if I have a problem with my thyroid. I have a lot of the symptoms of hyperthyroidism.
Get polysomnography testing
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Your symptoms seems to be related to obstructive sleep apnea which leads to such manifestations too.
You should get examined by a neurologist, sleep specialist.
You need to undergo polysomnography for actual assessment.
Not likely to be only due to Thyroid disorder.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Obstructive sleep apnea and grey hair
- Diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea
- Obstructive sleep apnea osa
- Symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea
- Suggest treatment for obstructive sleep apnea symptoms
- Is obstructive sleep apnea a genetic disease
- Obstructive sleep apnea causes
- Obstructive sleep apnea score
- Drugs/medication for obstructive sleep apnea
- Treatment and cure for obstructive sleep apnea
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?