Suggest treatment for split on the tongue
fissured tongue, nutritional deficiency, tongue brushing
Thanks for your query. I have gone through the images which you have uploaded.
As per the images you have uploaded, it is clear that you have a fissured tongue and a coated tongue.
The grooves or fissures over the tongue can be because of the nutritional deficiency. A genetic cause may be possible if you had this problem since long time (probably from birth). The coated tongue also indicates improper tongue hygiene maintenance.
That being said, at this point of time, we need not panic. However it might result in halitosis or fungal infection if you don't maintain the tongue hygiene. Therefore soon after eating anything rinse your mouth thoroughly and do tongue brushing twice daily. You can use mouth wash also.
I hope I have answered your query. If any queries are there reply me back. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment tongue infection
- Tongue cancer experimental treatments
- Treatment for a tongue hemangioma
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen cheek tongue and throat
- Mouth ulcers on tongue treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen tonsils and lumps on my tongue
- I 131 treatment tongue
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on tongue
- Geographic tongue treatment