Suggest treatment for severe pelvic pain with nausea

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in General Health
Question: dear sir its 7;12 pm my girl friend sever pelvic pain with nausea just about every day she has no insurance just walked in on her in bedroom crying told her to take aspirin she won't take it says it comes an goes but usually feels like this already had endoscopy an colon oscopy nothing showed up said it was acid reflux needs some relief please any home remedies

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Let her take omeprazole for the acid reflux!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this severe pelvic pain that you have reported. However, acid reflux doesn’t cause pelvic pain. That not withstanding, I will suggest she takes omeprazole 20mg tablets daily for relief. If this fails to control her pain, then I will recommend a doctor’s consultation against all odds. Also, I prefer Tylenol to aspirin for pain relief. Let me know if this helps her and if not, we should strongly consider getting her evaluated.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
Follow up: Dr. Ivo Ditah 16 minutes later
thank you
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for your kind words.

Keep me updated with her progress. never hesitate to talk to us when in need. It’s my singular pleasure to be offered an opportunity to help.