What is Pelvic pain?
Pelvic pain is the pain in the pelvic region ( lower abdominal region) 1 . it can be bone pain in the sciatic region. 2. it can be pain in the kub region . that is the kidney , badder and in the urethra 3 in the female pain in the reproductive system
Questions and answers on "Pelvic pain"
Health resources related to Pelvic pain
- What is the remedy for pelvic pain and neck pain
- Lower left pelvic pain hpv
- Pelvic pain bloating light period
- Pelvic pain after total hysterectomy
- Pelvic pain in menopausal women
- Lower pelvic pain and endomtrial polyps
- Pelvic pain when i poop
- Heavy vaing pelvic pain andnose bleeds
- Pelvic pain after hystertomy
- Brown blood with left lower pelvic pain