Can Tylenol and Flexeril be taken before or after tattooing?

Question
Getting tatoo in couple hours. Is it ok to take tylenol & flexeril before and or after tatoo? Thanks for prompt help!
Fri, 18 May 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns , however there are no reported interactions between these two medications and it is safe to take them together.. please note that you need to avoid any alcoholic beverages while taking flexeril as the smay lead to drowsiness , confusion and impaired thinking. i hope I answered your question.

Follow-up: Can Tylenol and Flexeril be taken before or after tattooing? 48 minutes later
So they ate both ok to take while being tatooed? That was my main concern only. Thank you

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir, hello again.. yes, it is ok to take them both together.. I hope you find this helpful.