Can Tylenol and Flexeril be taken before or after tattooing?
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns , however there are no reported interactions between these two medications and it is safe to take them together.. please note that you need to avoid any alcoholic beverages while taking flexeril as the smay lead to drowsiness , confusion and impaired thinking. i hope I answered your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?