Suggest treatment for severe pelvic pain, dizziness and synope

Dr. Mukund Savaskar

General Surgeon

Posted on Sat, 24 Oct 2015 in Women's Health
Question: yesterday near synocope. last night about an hour pelvic pain. today bad near synocope with all day dizziness. ovulating. ruptured cyst?
Answered by Dr. Mukund Savaskar 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Syncopal attacks ?under Investigation

Detailed Answer:
Ans-Syncopal attacks ?under Investigation

Hi,Thanks for the query to HCM.

Reviewed your query,with limited details.
This could be due to-
Long Stress/or from sleeplessness due to overwork or could be from medical condition which may accompany this.
I Would suggest your to check with your GP and if need be with Physician specialist doctor.
At 40 age there are many causes and your doctor would examine and fix the exact cause of your Syncope.
Most commonly-Anemia/Hypothyroid debility/Hypoglycemia/High Bp with work stress,are probabilities,Which needs Second Opinion from your doctor.
I would not confuse with list of tests and differential diagnosis,which your treating doctors would help you out.
Please go on the lines as suggested above.

Any other query in this regard would be welcomed to help you out.
If satisfied,Would appreciate your excellent feedback comments to help the needy patient visitors like you,at HCM.

Welcome with any other further query in this regard.
Good Day!!

Dr.Savaskar, XXXXXXX Surgical Specialist
M.S.Genl-CVTS

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Mukund Savaskar 31 minutes later
I'm sorry but I was asking specifically about ovarian cysts?
Answered by Dr. Mukund Savaskar 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
?Ovarian Cyst Rupture with Syncopal attacks/ Under Investigation

Detailed Answer:
Ans-?Ovarian Cyst Rupture with Syncopal attacks/ Under Investigation

Hi,Thanks for the update query.
Dear,the given details of the past and present history are very limited.
And in the absence of more details about physical examination of your case,I would suggest you to check up with your Gynec doctor.

As I don't have direct data about the clinical examination of your case,I can ONLY suggest you the probable steps which you need to take and exact opinion needs further Gynec Examination and after USG.

In this scenario,I feel there are chances of your Syncope being due to the ruptured ovarian cyst but in the absence of USG it needs to be attended urgently by your ER Gynec doctor and by USG study.
Prima facie your worry needs to be investigated Urgently by Urgent USG Study of the pelvis,for the suspected Ovarian Cyst which you worry about.
In My opinion,As you are feeling dizzy whole day after the last night pelvic pains for an hour,I would suggest to have check with your ER Gynec doctor.
So for to comment on your Syncope and pelvic pain,you need to be urgently investigated by USG.

Hope this reply would help you to reduce your worry and would guide you in planning further treatment of your emergency health problem.

Would appreciate your excellent feedback comments to help the needy patient visitors like you,at HCM.

Good Day!!

M.S.Genl-CVTS