Suggest treatment for severe pain near spine and shoulder blades
It can be muscle pull
I have studied your case. It can be either a nerve compression pain due to cervical spondylitis or it can be a muscle pull. Fibromyalgia can also cause this problem. But before I advised you anything I would like to know little detail about your illness.
1.Since when you are having this problem?
2.Are you a smoker or Diabetic?
3.Is this pain present all the time or only with movement?
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you.
It can be a lipoma
I have studied your case. Most probably you are having a trigger point in back which is causing you trouble. trigger point is a tender inflamed area which causes severe pain.
As you are saying that you feel like a lump there I would suggest you to show it to your physcian. If on examination he confirms that there is swelling than it is most probably a lipoma. Lipoma are non harmful tumour of fat cells and usually does not need any treatment.
If this lipoma is causing pain than you can get it removed through surgery. It will be a small procedure.
If there is no lipoma than you can get steroid injection in the trigger point. It will take care of your pain.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain lithotripsy treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Severe pain and lump near right shoulder blade
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Severe pain on spine in between shoulder blades
- Treatment and cure for severe pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to dengenerative scoliosis
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?