Suggest treatment for severe body pain

Dr. Naval Mendiratta

Rheumatologist

Posted on Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Lupus
Question: I am having body pain in my whole body (legs, back, shoulder, arms) it pains everywhere in the joints. I also had to visit the Emergency room and was told there are some inflammations in my blood report. So was told to follow up with a Primary care physician as well as Rheumatologist. I have recently visited Rheumatologist and was told to do blood work to check for Lupus then was told to check for Lukemia, so am really scared right now.

Can you please advise what I need to, as I know what Lukemia is, I dnt want to have this body pain anymore. Is the body pain possible due to Lukemia? I also used to have pain in my nerve fpr which I have also visited Neurologist, not sure where the issue is.

Can you please provide the right direction so I can get cure.

Anupriya
Answered by Dr. Naval Mendiratta 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Cause of pain

Detailed Answer:
Good morning

thank you for writing on health care magic

Well there are a lot of causes of pain especially when it is a generalized one. We need to pin point it yo one cause so we can treat them from there..I would like to ask you a few queries before guiding you further

1. any history of dry eyes or dry mouth

2. any history if oral ulcers,rashes or hair fall

3. any history of persisting low grade fever

4. have you noticed any weight/appetite loss or gain

5. any history of disturbed sleep or morning fatigue,forgetfulness or irritability

Do let me know these queries

Also attach the blood reports so I can go through them.Will be able to guide you better after these

Await your reply.

Dr naval
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D