Suggest treatment for red spot on nose

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi. I have a new red spot on my nose. Not itching or scaling. But does feel slightly rough
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload an Image

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing to us,

I am Dr.Kakkar (Dermatologist). I have gone through your query and I have noted your concern.

A red, scaly patch on nose if likely to be due to either Seborrheic Dermatitis Or due to tinea/ fungal infection.

I'd request you to kindly upload an Image so that I am able to confirm this possibility of either one of these.

You may upload an Image at "Reports Section" Or you may mail me an Image as an attachment at the following email ID- YYYY@YYYY with the the subject line of this mail as Attention: Dr.Kakkar.

Awaiting your response..

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee