Suggest treatment for pressure on the spinal cord
Operation is done by Spine surgeon.
Thanks for your query.
Surgery is to relieve the pressure on the spinal cord by making the spinal canal larger (bony decompression of spinal canal ). Operation is done by Spine surgeon.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Spinal cord compressionayurvedic treatment
- Treatment and cure for spinal cord tumors
- Treatment and cure for spinal cord trauma
- Spinal cord treatment in ayurveda
- Gliosis spinal cord treatment
- Spinal cord abutment treatment
- What is the treatment of spinal cord tb
- Treatment for bruised spinal cord
- Treatment indented spinal cord
- Treatment for spinal cord injuries
- Treated for Facet joint syndrome. Suffer pain in lower lumbar region...
- Broke calcaneus, have swelling and pain in heel and toenail when weight...
- What causes diffrence in the testicle size?
- Could a botched injection cause synovitis?
- Can NSAID be taken daily to prevent shoulder inflammation due to arthritis?
- What causes acute pain over the hip bone?
- Suggest treatment for vitamin D deficiency
- What causes leg cramps at night?
- What causes multiple joint pain?
- What does swelling and pain on knees indicate?