Suggest treatment for persistent diarrhea, vomiting and pain in the upper abdomen
It could be due to infection of Gastrointestinal tract.
Diarrhoea could be due to infection of the Gastrointestinal tract . It could be due to intake of contaminated food or water.
I prescribe Antibiotic Rifaximin200mg twice daily for 5 days to my patients with diarrhoea for quick recovery.
Pain in the upper abdomen could be due to large bowel infection. So, I add a Pre and probiotic capsule twice daily for 5 days along with antispasmodic tablet like Meftalspas twice daily for 5 days to my patients with similar complaints. For Nausea, I give RABEPRAZOLE along with Domperidone capsule once daily for 5 days before breakfast.
To confirm whether lump is actually present or not , you should get an Ultrasound abdomen.
Please consult your doctor, get examined clinically and proceed accordingly.
Nothing to worry.
Hope I answered your query.
If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Persisting diarrhea post treatment history of diverticulitis help
- Persistent diarrhea in adults
- Vomiting pain back of neck
- Having persistent diarrhea marijuana smoker what could be done
- Nausea vomiting pain behind eye
- Persistent diarrhea stomach pain
- Vomiting pain in the abdomen liver stones
- Persistent diarrhea n bloating and fever blisters
- Is it normal to get persisting diarrhea after gastric
- Persistent diarrhea with mucus