Growling stomach, fart and nausea inspite of taking domperidone?

doc, my problem is my stomach, it keeps on growling even though I ve already eaten. The thing i hate the most is I usually fart just to get rid of the excess gasses in my stomach and I have a feeling of being nauseated. I ve already taken Domperidone.
Tue, 5 Mar 2019

There can be additional components contributing to the possible fart and growling stomach as GERD, intestine infection, motility-related disorder or else.

You need additional coverage of the following points along with domperidone
- add intake of capsule pantoprazole
- syrup mylanta
- bulk-forming laxative as ispaghula husk
- manage to have sound sleep as well
- strict dietary measures as avoidance of chillies and garlic, dairy fat.

Follow up after 48 hours about the progress of the condition or earlier as per the requirement.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon