Suggest treatment for vomiting and constipation in case of IBS

This is to inform you that my relative Miss Tina Das Roy (age 29) is suffering from IBS problem since 2006.Every year she has been admitted in hospital for 2-3 times due to intolerable pain or cramping spasm around her naval region. Please note that she is a chronic constipated patient. Before 1 or 2 days of the spasmic pain she face heavy constipated problem. Then suddenly acidity problem arise and for that reason it create huge pressure in upper abdomen and sometimes in chest without any prior intimation. Due to heavy constipation gas cannot pass out and several times it gives pressure on upper abdomen. At the same time she started vomiting and as a result of which no oral medicine work on it. Stomach becomes empty and for that dehydration occur and after that sometimes patient becomes senseless. At that time patient feels very cold and suffer from fever and cough. In that critical situation generally we admit her in nursing home or hospitals. In home generally we used to give medicines like Pantapazole, Domperidone-Pan D, Pan DSR ,Rabeprazole, Domperidone-Roles D Roles 20, Dotrin DSR, decolic etc ,Tegibs ,Morease I. In case of critical situation when we unable to give her oral medicine due to vomiting, Drotin, Decolc Zofer injection are given.
Last four years we, all our family members are very much disturbed , worried mentally and physically due to her problem and we are not getting any way out of proper treatment or medication.
We have done USG 3 times, All Type of Blood Tests, Barium X-ray, Endoscopy but all the reports normal.
Now her service related exam will be held on the Month of Dec & Jan, so we are unable to go your Hospital right now, so we request please suggest what to do right now.
If your physician is available in Kolkata, please inform us.
We are sending this with lots of hope
Waiting for reply
Mon, 31 Dec 2018

In most cases, lifestyle changes and diet are sufficient for improvement. It means :

To make your poo softer and easier to pass: drink plenty of fluids and avoid alcohol, increase the fibre in your diet, add some wheat bran to your diet.

Good fiber sources include bran and other whole grains found in cereals, breads, and brown rice, vegetables such as brussels sprouts, carrots, and asparagus, Fresh fruits, or dried fruits such as raisins, apricots, and prunes Beans.

If there is no improvement then constipation may be caused by several issue. Second, you may at times need to try a laxative such as Fleet Phospho-Soda, Milk of Magnesia, or glycerin suppositories.

If there wont be improvement on these measures, you should consider doing diagnostic tests such as colonoscopy, anal sphincter manometry and food allergy testing.

In some cases, it may be also signed of inflammatory bowel diseases tumours so it should be ruled out if symptoms persist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ivan R. Rommstein, General Surgeon