Suggest treatment for neck pain
It is likely to be muscular pain.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Your pain is most likely muscular pain. Its treatment is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C help in recovery. Other causes of pain is cervical disc prolapse. MRI of cervical spine is helpful in further investigation if the pain persists.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
Wishing you a good health
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wishing you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Neck pain and migraines treatment
- Suggest treatment for shoulder and neck pain
- Treatment and cure for Neck pain
- Having back pain and neck pain suggest treatment
- What is the treatment for neck pain
- Neck pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for neck pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck pain
- Stiff neck pain treatment
- Muscle neck pain treatment