• question-icon

Sciatica, epidural, facit joint, nerve block, burning sensation, painful. On oxycontin. Help

Hi, I had three injections 4 years ago for my sciatica, epidural, facit joint and nerve block, all made the pain worse, but, during the last injection, the nerve block i lit up like a xmas tree pain got so bad, i could here the Doctor say, youve put the needle in to far, take it out, then they gave me a second injection and I was ok for 24 hours, Im on oxycontin since and past two years also nurontin and prothieden, plus lidocaine patches. My sciatic pain was nothing like this, I have burning sensations on soles of my feet and pain all the way down my left leg 24/7, wake at night by pain, Doctor's dont believe me that injections could mess me up so bad, help?
Sat, 22 Jun 2013
Hello.
You are having the symptoms of chronic disc prolapse with nerve root compression. This needs mild pain killers in combination with muscle relaxants and methylcobalamin supplements for relief.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
drtayal72@gmail.com