Suggest treatment for severe back pain

Question
Hi ive been having back pain for awhile due to pickup a 2 yearold and then suddenly last night i bent over to pick her up then a sound of a pop like noise with pain.

Hi just checking in to See If You Have finished. Thanks
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Ligament or tendon change of position

Detailed Answer:
-Dear Ma'am , I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns. The popping sound could be due to a tendon or ligament momentarily catching and then snapping back into place. It can cause pain because it pulls on the muscle where it is attached..There also may be a bit of inflammation which might cause the pain to be more prolonged but usually it is nothing too severe.. I would recommend that you take declofenac sodium tablets once daily for one week. If the pain persists then I would recommend that you get a ct scan on your vertebrea to exclude disc prolapse or vertebral degenerative changes . I hope you find this helpful . if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion.