Suggest treatment for multiple tibia fracture
I need some detail of your illness
Hello, I have studied your case and I think you may be having neuropathy. Before I advised you anything I would like to know little detail of the illness.
1. Are you able to walk?
2. Do you have smoke or have diabetes?
3.Do you have any ulcer over feet?
Please send me answers for these questions. I will try my best to help you. Thanks
Toes are swollen, foot gets to 35cm and ankle swells to 37 cm and calf swells to 15". Pitting with pressure.
Pressure , aching, burning, searing pain alternately.
Ortho fixed knee and took xrays of foot and bone structure is fine. PT said it looks like RSD but Primary care said no.
Dopplar showed not blockage up to hip.
No smoking not tested for diabetes but.....No ulcers or open sores...
Toes darkening..I have a couple of pics. Thanks for your time. No one else seems to know where to send me.
You are having RSD
I have studied your case. I think you are having RSD. In this condition there is nerve stimulation following trauma or fracture. It causes severe burning pain in limb with difficulty in walking. I have following suggestions for you.
1.get EMG/NCV to see if there is any nerve related problem like nerve compression.
2.hot water fomentation and wax bath is useful.
4.tablet Pregabalin M is good for pain. You can take 10 mg amytryptalin also. These medicines are available on prescription by a doctor.
Once you have done with EMG report you can share that with me.
I would also like to see pictures of your limb. Thanks
it can be RSD
I have studied your images. It can be RSD on the basis of these images also. Lets see what EMG/NCV report says. Any way continue with physiotherapy. If your nerves comes normal then there is no reason that you can not walk.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fractured tibia symptoms and treatment
- Tibia fracture treatment in ayrved
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- Suggest treatment for tibia displacement due to a fracture
- Suggest treatment for ankle fracture
- Treatment of multiple rib fractures
- Suggest treatment for pain due to fracture
- Suggest treatment for rib fracture pain
- Treatment for stress fracture in tibia ocd and dental problem
- Ayurvedic treatment for fracture of tibia