Suggest treatment for inflammation due to infection in genital region
The above is reault of sonography
inflammation due to infection in genital region
Hello Mr. XXXXXXX thanks for trusting health care magic.
I would like to ask you the reason or symptoms for which the ultrasound was done.
Bulky cervix is mostly due to inflammation due to the lower genital infection but can also be seen in cancer of cervical region.
But the presence of free fluid points towards infection as cause of the disease.
So kindly update me the age of the patient and various symptoms she is feeling for which ultrasound was advised.
Waiting for your response
Gynecologist examination needed
Seeing your age and typical history along with ultrasound findings it is quite clear that you have lower genital tract infection and hence need through work up.
Visit your gynecologist and have a per speculum examination to get a pap smear test and visual inspection of the affected area and thus treatment can be advised accordingly.
Till then take a note of following points -
- wear a cotton based underwear and change it daily
- wash perineal region with vWash liquid after bath
- use condom while having sex
- get your blood sugar levels checked
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for genital yeast infection
- Treatment and cure for genital infection
- Treatment and cure for genital hsv infection
- Treatment and cure for genital hpv infection
- Treatment and cure for genital fungal infection
- Treatment and cure for genital tract infections
- Treatment and cure for herpetic genital infection
- Treatment and cure for repeated genital infections
- Treatment and cure for upper genital infection
- Genital fungal infection treatment
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?