Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for infertility

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
I am female 23.I am married for 4 years and we have been trying to conceive for last 2 years. I am Obesse weighing 89 Kg and 162 cm in Height. We did semen analysis twice for my husband and they are normal. I dont have PCOD problem and my cycles are normal.As advised by a Gynecologist, I underwent follicular study for 5 times and egg was normal and got ruptured in correct time. We timed our intercourse after Follicular and unsuccessful in all attempts. My prolactin level was initially high(Jan-13) 56ng/ml later it got reduced to 23.82 ng/ml(July-13). I have attached my and my husbands reports here. Even though i am 23 and my husband is 28 we are anxious to have baby. Kindly give you suggestions
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: HSG Detailed Answer: Hi, I read your query and I understand your concerns. I saw your reports also. Following is my reply: 1) Your husband's semen analysis reports are fine except for little infection ( pus cells seen ) and increased viscosity. He needs to get culture and sensitivity test of semen and take antibiotics accordingly to treat infection. 2) Since you both are young , you should have conceived by now. Hence I suggest Hysterosalpingogram ( HSG ) test to check patency of your fallopian tubes. 3) If your tubes are open on HSG you can opt for IUI ( Intrauterine Insemination) treatment as you have been following up with follicuar growth scans and trying naturally but no success. 4) Since you are in Bangalore, if you wish you can consult me at XXXXXXX IVI fertililty at sadashivanagar ( Near Mekhri circle) for better analysis and treatment. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor