Suggest remedies for difficulty in conception
Need to know more about her periods
I can understand your concern.
If your wife's period is regular ,say of 30 days interval she may ovulate around 13 to 16th day.We can always do a follicular study to know about the ovulation.
I suggest you to get your semen analysis first.If that is normal considering her age , get her thyroid and prolactin hormones tested .
If that is normal she can consult a gynaecologist and evaluate further for day 2 ultrasound scan to follow ip with ovulation in that cycle and timed intercourse can increase the chance of pregnancy.
Feel free to ask your doubts with more details.
Ovulation in a regular cycles can happen 13th ,14 th
or 15th day before next periods.
I suggested all those tests because that is the primary way of fertilty evaluation.
Semen analysis can confirm your status.
similarly her tests.
Masterbation doesn't have any side effects.
Hope my answer helps you.
Not at all
Her age is not a problem for conceiving.I suggested as a preliminary check up in view of her age comparing woman less than 30yrs.
Please consult a gynaecologist and get it done .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Overweight difficulty in conception what is the treatment
- Difficulty in conception taking prenatal vitamins suggestions
- Irregular periods difficulty in conception what are the causes
- Trying to conceive suggest test prior to conception
- Suggest tips for quick conception and pregnancy
- Can hypothyroidism lead to difficulties on conception
- Will a minor thalassemia patient have difficulties in conception
- Suggest the tips for conception
- Does femilon cause difficulty in conception
- Can suffering from piles relates with difficulty in conception