Suggest treatment for headache while on Tylenol and Aleve
may be cervical spondylosis , muscular sprain or strain .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* Seems more in relation with cervical spondylosis , muscular sprain or strain .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Pain - exact site of neck and head .
2. What about the movements of the neck - normal or restricted , painful .
3. Is there any other systemic problem as vertigo , dim vision or others .
4. Taking any medications for other ailments
5. History of any noticeable trauma or undue pressure over the area recently .
Awaiting for your details .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ibs and with headaches
- Aleve with tylenol
- Suggest treatment for sleeplessness and headaches
- Suggest treatment for headaches
- Suggest treatment for cluster headaches
- Fever headache lethargic in child taken tylenol treatment
- Suggest treatment for alopecia and headaches
- Suggest treatment for terrible headache
- What are the suggested treatment for headache
- Suggest treatment for severe headache
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools