Suggest treatment for gallstones
I used android and it does not work thru. Andoid is supported? Thanks!
Laparoscopic removal is recommended.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic for your query.
I've gone through your details and I appreciate your concerns.
The hepatobiliary system includes the liver, pancreas, bile ducts and the gallbladder...
The gallbladder is connected to the vital organ like pancreas through the common bile duct. Some times a stone from gallbladder may incidentally slip into the common bile duct and reach pancreas causing life-threatening pancreatitis.
Therefore treatment of choice is the laproscopic removal of the gallbladder.
I don't think that herb or any other medication would be effective or is a good choice.
Please go for laparoscopic removal of the gallbladder.
Sorry, but what is android? (If you mean to say any medicines, please mention the salt in this medicine for further suggestion)
i take calcium supplement about 150% daily allowance for the bone spicules near left foot ankle.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment do you suggest for gallstones
- Treatment and cure for gallstone
- Gallstones with biliary colic treatment
- Treatment for gallstone pain
- Multiple gallstones treatment
- Treatment of 16mm gallstone
- Sugges treatment for gallstone removal
- Kottakkal treatment for gallstones
- Laser treatment for gallstones
- Treatment and cure for incidental gallstones
- Suggest treatment for abdominal hernia
- What does my biopsy report indicate?
- How can chronic constipation be treated?
- Suggest treatment for gastritis and acid reflux
- What causes severe abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for internal hemorrhoids
- What causes blood in stools while having diverticulitis?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- Suggest treatment for GERD
- Suggest treatment for IBS