changes in liver echogenicity consistent with fatty liver
Thank you for posting your query at HCM.
get following blood test:
1. Viral serology - anti HAV, HBsAg (if not vaccinated against HBV
), anti HCV
2. "lipid profile"
3. Liver function test
You may visit hepatologist or post the results here.
Get the blood tests done asap.
- abstinence from "Alcohol"
- LOW fat diet should be followed, AVOID junk food and beverages
- decreased oil consumption (oily food)
- NO red meat
- green vegetables should be ingested daily
- use lemon juice (lemonade) once in a day
- reduce weight if overweight/obese
-"recheck liver enzymes after 6 to 8 weeks" and/or ultrasound
Health professionals aim to diagnose properly and manage patients according to their limited knowledge. Cure is blessed by the ONE who Created us, whose power and knowledge is unlimited .
wish you good and sound health.
any further questions are welcomed.
Dr Tayyab Malik