Suggest treatment for frequent urinations
So I'm just wondering what could be wrong with me if its not a UTI and that there is blood?? I been working myself up over this and its distracting. I know there are many ranges of what this could be, but I hope its not like a tumor/cancer or something along those lines. Thanks for any input!
Presence of few RBC in urine isn't due to any cancer or Tumor
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have increased frequency for urination mostly due to UTI
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Do yo have pain in loin ?
2) Do you have burning urination ?
3) Did you have unprotected sex recently with any woman whose STD status unknown to you ?
4) Do you have any urethral discharge ?
Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.
Take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary antiseptic like
Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily. Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Please get the necessary prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions, I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
1) I have no pain
2)I don't have any burn except 1 time, which was when I woke
up this morning and first went to the bathroom, but ever since
I've had none.
3)I've had sex with 3 different girls in the last few months
and 1 time the condom broke but I stopped right away and I've
received oral unprotected
4) No discharge from what I've noticed
- I went to the doctor already today and I was told no bacteria
was visible for a UTI diagnosis besides some blood that they noticed that was microscopic
- I was prescribed Azrithromycin (4 tablets at once, each being 250mg)
I was given this because its procedure at my school to give chlamydia meds
to those with urination issues
- I understand I may have an STI, this is all pretty sudden to me
and I'm going to be more careful, I'm just hoping its nothing to serious
because I have a lot going on right now so my time is limited with school
- So from my description, do you have any clue what this may be?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for frequent urge to urinate
- What is the treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequesnt urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent masturbation
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination with mild tingling
- Losing weight frequent and heavy urination suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment of frequent incomplete urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Treatment and cure for Frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?