Infant with diarrhea with mucus. Can you explain the blood test report?

Infant with diarrhea having mucus, pus cells 3-4/Hpf and RBC count 2-4/Hpf. Is this normal?
Infant with diarrhea having mucus, pus cells 3-4/Hpf and RBC count 2-4/Hpf. Is this normal? Baby is active. Doctor has suggested to admit the baby for one day. Is it necessary to admit the baby in hospital?
Medicine prescribed by doctor:-
Cefixime / 100mg / 5ml / Powder for Suspnesion     -      7 days           Qty – 1.5ml
Simethicone / 40mg/ml / Suspension               -     3 Days          Qty – 7 drops
Vitamins / Combination / Drops (Oral)               -     15 Days          Qty – 5 drops
Sat, 11 May 2013