Suggest treatment for folliculitis
possible folliculitis,local alcohol,betadine
I understand your concern.
1. I need to have a picture of the bumps you have developed in legs, arms and labia majora.
2. If you use to shave the hair on those areas, then , it might be a case of folliculitis.
In such cases, oral antibiotics are prescribed to fight the infection as you have bumps located in multiple sites.
Locally, I advise to apply alcohol and betadine.
3. You are saying to be taking supplements to make your skin yeasty. To my opinion, if you have a balanced diet with foods that would be beneficial in nutrition of the skin, then, no need to take such supplements.
Please bare in mind that the skin is made of a balanced components including microflora and nutrients. If you break this natural barrier, problems will occur.
If you think these supplements are causing problems, you should stop taking them . Once you stop everything will be back to normality and there is no need for acidic supplements.
Hope it was of help!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Folliculitis treatment neosporin children
- Suggest treatment for folliculitis on forearms and thighs
- Folliculitis decalvans aryuvedic treatment
- Folliculitis treatment and ayurveda
- Folliculitis treatment workouts armpit
- Suggest treatment for lesions of folliculitis over the arms
- Suggest treatment for chronic scalp folliculitis
- Folliculitis treatment in ayurveda for toddlers
- Suggest treatment for folliculitis over the gluteal region
- Folliculitis treatment