What is Labia majora?
The labia are anatomical structures that are part of the female genitalia. They are the major externally visible portions of the vulva. In humans, there are two pairs of labia, the larger and fattier outer labia, or labia majora , while the labia minora often concealed within the outer labia.
Questions and answers on "Labia majora"
Health resources related to Labia majora
- I have a blister like growth on my labia majora
- Dark spots on labia majora
- Ibs itchy labia majora
- Labia majora bluister and hiv
- Lump labia majora diarrhea
- Cut slit between labia majora and minora
- Painful lump on labia majora
- Labia majora as a cause of uti
- How labia majora texture
- Cluster of flesh colored bumps on labia majora