Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
163 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation

Answered by
Dr. Munish Sood

Ayurveda Specialist

Practicing since :2003

Answered : 3517 Questions

Posted on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 in Ayurveda
Question: Hi I am XXXXXXX I'm suffering from erectile dysfunctioning and premature ejaculation. During intercourse my penis doesn't gets enough hard to enter the vagina and it is ejaculated during foreplay. This may be due to mistakes of mine during childhood time. Please suggest me is swarn bhasm good for me. What should be the dosage and for how much time I have to take it. Also tell me if it is a permanent treatment or I've to take it again in my life time. Suggest me any other good medicine too. I'll be thankful.
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
need further details

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your health concern and after reviewing your complete history want some details for necessary dosage schedule and management:

1. Please mention about your AGE?
2. Is premature ejaculation(PE), mild-moderate or severe?
3. Is Erectile Dysfunction (ED) only during intercourse (then the cause is definitely psychogenic)? (Can you obtain erection on your own by masturbation)?
4. No it is not due to childhood mistakes, rather we have to look out for:
. Anxiety performance
. Fear of rejection (by wife or partner) in case he fails to satisfy her.
. Feeling of guilt about sexual enjoyment (especially in orthodox families) which haunt the adult mind,create a guilt feeling and erection is lost.

5. Do let me know about your age for dosage of swarn bhasm
6. Most important aspect of treatment is/are the sexual exercises, drug treatment is given once perfect control is achieved.

Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant Physician

direct online link:
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar
Follow up: Dr. Munish Sood 14 hours later
Thank you sir
Let me tell you that my age is 28. And i am getting married in a couple of months. That is why I'm bit worried. PE is moderate. And erection occurs during masturbation. But semen is discharged in a minute only. Also during intercourse it is discharged during foreplay only. And the penis is not hard enough to enter vagina. Also the penis is always turned towards left side. Please suggest me what to do. Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
further assistance

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for reverting back

1. Two very common features of men who consistently ejaculate rapidly is/are: High sexual excitement and high psychological anxiety for which measures are:
. Reduce the sensation of Glans, by applying Lignocaine Ointment or by wearing a condom. 
. Divert the mind to non-sexual activities like sports or business matters. 
. Perineal Exercise:when there are partial erections, which cannot be maintained, practice perineal exercises. While urinating, stop the flow of urine, start again, stop & start again 4-5 times. 

2.  Ejaculation and Orgasm can be voluntarily controlled. You have to learn to recognize the sensations prior to orgasm and stop. 

Stage I: Man is advised to masturbate himself, and when ejaculation is near, stop. Allow the erection to subside. Start again. Repeat this number of times before allowing ejaculation. Practice for 2-4 weeks. 

Stage II: Learn the same with your partner. She will masturbate you near orgasm, stop when you indicate, and wait for erection to subside, and then start again. Repeat this a few times & then allow ejaculation. Practice for 2-4 weeks 

Stage III: Follow the same method for intercourse, initially with female superior position and then with male superior position. The principle is to stop before ejaculation, wait for the erection to subside & then start again. Practice for 3-4 months, or more till perfect control is achieved. 

PS. You may consult an Ayurveda Physician for " Tantric Vajroli" which is a very easy, very effective method to have a full control over ejaculation 

. Belly breathing: Lie comfortably on a bed, on your back. Loosen [if any] tight clothing. Place one hand on your abdomen and the other on your heart. Now take a deep slow breath that you can feel all the way down to your abdomen. Breathe as if you are drawing breath down through your body, into your legs and toes. This time tested exercise will help allay anxiety, increase the ability to relax and activate the benevolent energies of the parasympathetic nervous system. [duration: 10 minutes] 

3. Penis turning toward left is completely normal [since left spermatic cord is larger then right] or you can consult an Urologist.

4. In my Clinical Practice I usually treat the patient on line of ": Shukragat Vata" which is characterized by a group of clinical presentations either with the impairment of ejaculation or with seminal abnormalities. 

i. The line of treatment should be based on 'vrishya', 'medhya', 'shukrastambhaka', and 'vatahara' properties. You may Consult a good Ayurveda Physician or Hospital in and around your place. 

Take:  banana, coconut, water melon, pomegranate, raisins,dates, almonds, apple, pears, walnut, urad dal, carrots, apricots, amla, musk melon, bottle gourd, brinjal, potato, milk, milk cream, fresh curd, butter, onion 
. Avoid:  clove, hot milk, musli, sheelajit, in any form 
. take trifla churan at bed time
. 'Akarakkarabhadi yoga': 500 mg [two capsules each twice a day] 

. Makarprash: 2 tsf with lukewarm milk [twice daily]

PS. If interested I can courier you the said medicines.


Dr. Munish

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Medical Topics ,   ,  

Recent questions on  Musli

doctor1 MD

Hi- what, if any, over-the-counter drug would you recommend for a 67 year old man with ED? Thank you. I await your reply. Just send your reply to...

doctor1 MD

do you know of any proven aphrodisiacs?

doctor1 MD

Safed Musli Supplements Iam aged 38 male.Recently I have lost my intimacy drive with my wife.I feel so tired and have erection problems because of...

doctor1 MD

I got married on 6th february-13. 1-1.5 months before marriage, i started taking Musli power plus capsule on recommendation of our area medical...