Suggest scientifically proven aphrodisiacs for sexual stimulation

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Sexual Health
Question: do you know of any proven aphrodisiacs?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There are many

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your curiosity about the aphrodisiacs.

First of all I like to state that there are many proven aphrodisics which are available as natural supplements.

Although the list is extensive and not everything can be described in detail but I like to mention few of them which I used in my patients and found favorable results.

1. Chlorophytum borivilianum (Safed Musli)

2. Crocus sativus (Saffron)

3. Ginseng

4. Yohimbine

I must acknowledge that I have the privilege of using them over the last eight years and have very good results in mild sexual problems. In situations where the problem is of high magnitude I found them inadequate on almost 30% occasions.

I hope this answers you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.

Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 2 days later
do you have any techniques on how to get out of my head for performance anxiety? I have a woman coming to visit in 2 weeks and I don't wanna perform bad. usually when I get in my head I can get firm erections
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
There is no simple techniques

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up.

Unfortunately there is nothing called technique which works in performance anxiety.

As explained in the past you need to keep your nerves down and not to evaluate your performance before, during or after the act.

In addition I like to inform you that you can enroll in counselling session as two weeks time will be enough to get control over performance anxiety to some extent.

I hope this helps you further.
Thanks again.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 5 hours later
does size matter? if not, why?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for reverting back to me.

I am glad to inform you that size does not matter when it comes to sexual pleasure unless it is too small (less than 3 inch). This is because only outer one third of female vagina is sensitive and remaining two third of vagina is insensitive. It means that only three inch of vagina is stimulated (total length 6-9 inch) irrespective of phallus size during intercourse.

Same is true about the circumference of vagina as it have high elasticity and increases size of penis only stretches it more and does not change the stimulation of receptors.

I hope this helps you further.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for my future patients.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-ashok-kumar/67386
Thanks and regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 2 days later
How do I stay hard with a condom? I feel small in one
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for reverting back to me.

I think this is the most difficult to answer how to stay on.

Here I like to point out that maladaptive thinking need to be stopped. As we discussed the small penis is just psychological thing and there is no value attached to it when it comes to sexual pleasure. So pushing out these abnormal thoughts is crucial thing to stay on.

Secondly I need to emphasize that finding right size of condom is another important thing. Having a condom which is either too loose or too tight makes more problem than any benefit.

I hope this helps you further.
Since it is last follow up for the current question I request you to use my url for further questions, if any.
The url is as follows

Wish you great sexual health ahead.
Thanks again.