Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
dear XXXXXXX enlarged axillary lymph nodes usually occur in reaction to infection and once the infection is treated they return back to normal size slowly within a few weeks.. but they can be a sign of a more serious problem such as breast tumor.. the pain under your left ribs could be due to the same infection that caused your enlarged lymph nodes and this includes 1) lung and bronchi infection if thr pain increases with breathing 2) kidney infection ( pyelonephritis) if the pain is more towards the back 3) colon diverticulitis or inflammatory bowel disease 4) splenitis which is inflammation of the spleen.. the ichy hands and feet also can be a sign of bacterial or viral infection.. I hope I answered your question
dear XXXXXXX the infection you had 7-8 weeks ago is not the cause of your current lymph node enlargement ..but you could have an infection that is not showing symptoms now.. or an infection that is causing the decline in your health. yes it could be a sign of breast cancer.. some breast cancers can lead to armpit lymph node enlargement before the lump is big enough to be felt. breast cancer is unlikely in your age group.. I recommend you get a mammogram and talk to your doctor when you get the results. I hope I answered your question. if you don't have any other clarifications please close the discussion and rate the answer
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen lymph nodes treatment
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes
- Suggest treatment for recurring lymph node infection
- Fatigue post treatment for swollen lymph node groin worrisome
- What is the treatment for enlarged lymph nodes
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes
- Treatment of lymph node cancer
- Suggest treatment for swollen painful lymph nodes
- Have a swollen cervical lymph node suggest treatment
- Treatment and cure for Enlarged lymph node
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?