What Causes Kidney Infections, Leg And Knee Pain With Peeling Of Hands And Fingers?
Can you upload his hospital reports for review!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I have reviewed this information. There is no straight forward answer to a complex issue unless much details are available. I will suggest that you provide me with a hospital report of the findings and laboratory tests for review such that i can gain more insights and provide guidance/a second opinion on what options are plausible. Equally, I will appreciate that you upload an image of this toe infection for review as well.
To upload an image/report, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.
I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fatty deposits in the kidney
- What happens if someone has dilated kidney
- Drinks to strengthen the kidney
- I have a 25mm cyst on my kidney
- What does it mean when you have pain in your kidney
- Mild pelvicalyceal fulness of right side kidney
- What is bilateral loss of cortico medullary differentiation in the kidney
- Pimply rash on left side near kidney
- Skin rash related to kidney
- White particles in urine kidney