Can Kidney Infections Cause Excessive Urination And Lumbar Backache?
Get it investigated
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Although it does not look like an urinary tract infection (UTI), you can feel free to rule out an UTI which includes a kidney infection. Such an infection can be confirmed by getting urine routine microscopy with culture sensitivity done. In case of such an infection you need to drink plenty of water. Depending on the urine reports you might to take appropriate antibiotics.
I would insist you to get an ultrasound of KUBP (kidney ureters bladder prostate) done. It will help in detecting prostatic pathologies which are more likely in your case.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fatty deposits in the kidney
- What happens if someone has dilated kidney
- Drinks to strengthen the kidney
- I have a 25mm cyst on my kidney
- What does it mean when you have pain in your kidney
- Mild pelvicalyceal fulness of right side kidney
- What is bilateral loss of cortico medullary differentiation in the kidney
- Pimply rash on left side near kidney
- Skin rash related to kidney
- White particles in urine kidney