Suggest treatment for dysfunctional uterine bleeding
The underlying cause needs to be looked into
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
You seem to have hypermenorrhagia and dysfunctional uterine bleeding. Under normal circumstances it is unusual to get bleeding for 21 days while on birth control pills. Hence, it warrants a closed gynecological assessment. I would insist you to take it on a serious note and to get a ultrasonography of lower abdomen done. Let me know the reports and I would guide you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How is dysfunctional uterine bleeding treated
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding causes
- Is diagnosis of dysfunctional uterine bleeding normal
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding diagnosis
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding pathophysiology
- Is triphasil used in the treatment of dysfunctional uterine bleeding ?
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding symptoms
- Ocp for dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Treatment and cure for Dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding in autoimmune disorders