Suggest treatment for dry cough
Get done CT Pulmonary Angiography to rule out Pulmonary embolism.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
By your history and description, there are three possibilities in your case.
1. Pulmonary embolism
2. Congestive heart failure
Pulmonary embolism is common in cancer survivor patients. So better to get done CT Pulmonary Angiography for the diagnosis of this.
Congestive heart failure (CHF) is common after heart attack and stenting. So get done 2d echo to rule out this.
Bronchitis is common after flu infection. So better to get done PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) for the diagnosis of bronchitis.
So first consult pulmonologist and discuss all these possible causes.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ayurvedic treatment dry cough
- Treatment and cure for dry cough
- Persistent dry cough treatment
- What treatment is suggested for cold and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for persistent dry cough with wheezing
- Suggest the medication for dry cough
- Suggest treatment for dry cough
- Any suggestion for dry cough
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and dry cough
- What is the treatment for dry cough
- How can severe COPD be handled when it has worsened after quitting smoking?
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?