What is Pulmonary embolism?
When main artery of lung get blocked by blood clot (Thrombus , emboli ) which came from the blood circulation and this clot obstruct the blood supply to adjacent branches of arteries this called pulmonary embolism.
Questions and answers on "Pulmonary embolism"
Health resources related to Pulmonary embolism
- Activity after pulmonary embolism
- Is jantoven used in the treatment of pulmonary embolism, first event?
- Pulmonary embolism survival rate
- Pulmonary embolism and low hematocrit
- Difference between mi and pulmonary embolism
- Flying with a pulmonary embolism
- Variable inr level had pulmonary embolism taking coumadin any ideas
- Treatment and cure for subsegmental pulmonary embolism
- Is pulmonary embolism curable
- Pulmonary embolism ct findings