Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and depression in a person with ADHD
Hello, and thanks for your question.
Your daughter has a severe eating disorder known as anorexia nervosa. Her thyroid levels are deranged because she is severely underweight. She needs to be hospitalized for inpatient psychiatric treatment on a structured eating disorders unit. The goal of treatment will be to force her to gain weight back into the healthy zone so that her organs once again begin to function correctly.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Adhd takes focalin suppressing appetite depression sleeping issues treatment
- Treatment for adhd
- Severe leg pain weakness fatigue depression when cr-reactive is high
- Irritability nausea fatigue depressed paroxetine didn t help suggestions
- Hypothyroidism fatigue depression irregular periods remedy
- Suggest treatment for adhd and aggresive behaviour
- Suggest treatment for adhd and asthma
- Suggest an alternative of concerta for adhd treatment
- Fatigue depression lack of concentration
- Suggest treatment for severe depression anxiety adhd and ptsd