Does lightheadness after contact with CLR require medical attention?

Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal

Posted on Tue, 22 May 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hello, i used the CLR cleaner to clean my sink

afterwards sprayed it with bleach once the clr was washed away. had lightheadedness for about 15 minutes afterwards. The smell is gone and i feel better. Do i have anything to worry about?
Answered by Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
There is nothing to be worried about

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for trusting HealthcareMagic for your health concern

The lightheadedness you experienced is due to exposure to the fumes from bleach and cleaner. Open all the windows of your home and get some fresh air. There is nothing to be worried about.
In the future, make sure you keep the windows open and keep. the room airated while using bleach or cleaning solutions.

Hope this answers your question
Please let me know if you need further clarifications
Dr.Lekshmi
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng