What do vaginal itching, white dry discharge and bleeding indicate?

Question
I’ve been experiencing severe vaginal itching. Internal and external. Also, little white pieces of discharge in and out of my vagina. started bleeding this morning, 9 days too early for s period but it may be early.

Also, I cleaned my ears and saw a brown creamy-like discharge. I have a headache, pressure in my head and lightheadedness.

I don’t know if these have anything to do with each other but I am very concerned about both.

Please advise!

Thank you very much.
Mon, 14 May 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Ramadevi Wani 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please consult Ear Nose Throat ( ENT) Doctor.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare Magic. I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.

I have read your notes carefully. You seem to be having fungal infection. Please consult your Gynecologist and take treatment.
Occasionally a period can be early. Do not worry about it.
The discharge from ear, headache and light headedness may be interconnected. You seem to have ear infection. Please consult ( ENT ) specialist.
If you have further concerns, I will be happy to answer.

Best Wishes,
Dr Ramadevi Wani