What do vaginal itching, white dry discharge and bleeding indicate?

Dr. Ramadevi Wani

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 14 May 2018 in Women's Health
Question: I’ve been experiencing severe vaginal itching. Internal and external. Also, little white pieces of discharge in and out of my vagina. started bleeding this morning, 9 days too early for s period but it may be early.

Also, I cleaned my ears and saw a brown creamy-like discharge. I have a headache, pressure in my head and lightheadedness.

I don’t know if these have anything to do with each other but I am very concerned about both.

Please advise!

Thank you very much.
Answered by Dr. Ramadevi Wani 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please consult Ear Nose Throat ( ENT) Doctor.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare Magic. I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.

I have read your notes carefully. You seem to be having fungal infection. Please consult your Gynecologist and take treatment.
Occasionally a period can be early. Do not worry about it.
The discharge from ear, headache and light headedness may be interconnected. You seem to have ear infection. Please consult ( ENT ) specialist.
If you have further concerns, I will be happy to answer.

Best Wishes,
Dr Ramadevi Wani
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana