What do vaginal itching, white dry discharge and bleeding indicate?
Also, I cleaned my ears and saw a brown creamy-like discharge. I have a headache, pressure in my head and lightheadedness.
I don’t know if these have anything to do with each other but I am very concerned about both.
Thank you very much.
Please consult Ear Nose Throat ( ENT) Doctor.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic. I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
I have read your notes carefully. You seem to be having fungal infection. Please consult your Gynecologist and take treatment.
Occasionally a period can be early. Do not worry about it.
The discharge from ear, headache and light headedness may be interconnected. You seem to have ear infection. Please consult ( ENT ) specialist.
If you have further concerns, I will be happy to answer.
Dr Ramadevi Wani
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Internal vaginal itching with no discharge
- Vaginal itching with white discharge taking medication for uti
- Deep vaginal itching with no discharge
- Vaginal itching and gritty discharge
- Vaginal itching with yellow discharge
- What causes vaginal itching with yellowish discharge
- Vaginal itching and discharge and cin
- Vaginal itching and discharge causes
- Vaginal itching no discharge
- What is the cause of vaginal itching and discharge
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?