Suggest treatment for dark underarms
Skin lightening creams
Thanks for the query.
Dark underarms are a common problem.
I treat such cases with skin lightening creams and it gives good response.
You can use azealic acid 10% cream daily in night for a month.
Apply in night keep for half hour and then wash off.
Don't keep it over night.
In morning you can apply mometasone cream.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment to remove dark skin pigmentation
- Suggest treatment for dark patches near the eyes
- Suggest treatment or medication for dark sunburn on face
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for dark circles
- Suggest treatment itching senstaion in underarm during summers
- Suggest treatment for dark blimishes on my forehead
- Suggest treatment for dark discolouration in ears after piercing
- Having pimples and dark skin suggest treatments
- Suggest treatment for dull and dark skin
- Developed itchy rashes on both sides of torso and insulin dependent....
- Used Z derm for scrotum itching followed by blood stains. Noticed needle...
- Having itchy rashes on buttocks, side of arms, side of legs and inner...
- Having small patches and blister on finger. Using slivers skin moisture...
- What is the cure for body itching?
- Rash on the side of face with itching. Suggest treatment
- How to remove black marks and blade marks from face?
- Suggest the medication for twitching under eyes
- White and slightly raised lump under the skin on the palm. What does it...
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff?