Suggest treatment for cough in a 3 year old
maxtra cough syrup
Thanks for writing to healthcare magic.
Can you provide us more details like how long he is having cough, whether he has any wheezing sound from the chest, is there any fever or runny nose along with it.
If it is only for a day or two without wheezing, you can try maxtra syrup .
I usually prescribe 3 ml thrice daily for 3 days.
But if he doesn't improve or if cough gets worse, it is better to get um examined by your nearby doctor to look for chest or throat infection.
Wishing him speedy recovery.
You can try Syp Meftal P thrice daily . I usually prescribe around 3ml at this age each dose.
If throat is red or if he is sick looking it could be bacterial, but difficult without a complete evaluation to say if it's viral or bacterial.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sinusitus and coughing
- Suggest treatment for severe coughing
- Suggest treatment for allergic cough
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough in 3 year old
- Suggest treatment for dry cough
- Suggest treatment for productive cough
- What treatment is suggested for cough
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough
- Suggest treatment for wheezing cough
- Suggest treatment for persistent cough