Suggest treatment for chicken pox
I have sent the images of blisters to YYYY@YYYY . Please refer to those images. E emails I have sent with 3 images in each.
You have chicken pox infection.
Welcome and thanks for posting your query to the forum.
I can understand your concern for the rash with blisters over the skin.
After analyzing all the pictures I can get that you have chicken pox infection.
It is a viral infection which manifest itself in form of rash and blisters. It is accompanied by fever and body ache.
I suggest you to meet a dermatologist or a physician at the earliest. In my patients I suggest them to take an antiviral tablet such as acyclovir or Famcyclovir or valacyclovir as per body weight.
Continue with paracetamol 8 hourly after meals. Take light food and take rest of few days.
I hope this helps. I will be happy to help you any further.
Dr Sanjay Kanodia
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suffering from chicken pox required treatment and medication
- Chicken pox black spots on forehead and face treatment
- Treatments for pits on face left by chicken pox
- Treatment and cure for chicken pox
- Chicken pox treatment itching
- Suggest treatment for chicken pox
- Treatment and cure for chicken pox infection
- Natural treatment for chicken pox
- Having chicken pox sore lips and throat treatment
- Suggest treatment for nausea when suffering from chicken pox
- Marks on penile shaft, looks like wart and is rough. What could it be?
- Have red raised skin with clear pus pores on arm. Using neosporin on it....
- Has dark patches on inside of upper lips. What could be the reason for...
- Have small pimples on foreskin. How to remove this?
- Have had a rash near anus it does not itch. Tried Hydrocortizone, no...
- Had a blood draw. Having a bruise or rash at that spot. Should I be...
- Have itchy pimple on penis. No relief after applying cream. Which...
- Have blood blister on mole. Had removed it. Possibility of melanoma?
- Has rash that looks like pimple. Treatment?
- Having scalp abscess. Scalp open up several layers with lesions and...