Suggest treatment for bronchitis
I am currently suffering from bronchitis. I was sleeping and I must have had a hypoxic episode because in my sleep I felt a jolting king of feeling below the breastbone and my left arm reflexively extended. It lasted about a secon no pain. I woke up and was hot and sweat pulse of was 84 heart rate in the nineties. Within in a few seconds pulse of was up to 94 and heart rate down to 72. Flushed, sweaty feeling passed within about ten minutes. This has never happened to me before and I am frightened. Was this a heart attack? Should I go to ER?
For the moment I don't think that you should go to ER.
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
You have experienced a new onset of chest discomfort accompanied with some sort of palpitations. Fortunately it lasted a few seconds and most of lifethreatening problems last longer.
This is why for the moment I don't think that you should go to ER. However if the problem is repeated, last longer or discomfort is more intense than you should go immediately to ER.
Hope this was of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and sinus infections
- Suggest treatment for allergic bronchitis with post nasal drip
- Sinus bradycardia treatment and bronchitis
- Suggest treatment for asthmatic bronchitis
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and seasonal asthma
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis with copd
- Suggest treatment for acute attack of bronchitis
- Chronic bronchitis treatment
- What treatment is suggested for symptoms of bronchitis
- Treatment for bronchitis