Chest discomfort, panicking. History of dyspepsia and hormonal problem. Serious problem?

Hi My Age is 26 and height of 5 10 and weight 53kgs, i was suffering with gastric problems from the past 4years i consulted a internal medicine doctor in 2009 he was suggested for endoscopy and it was found dyspepsia . after that the doctor told that there is some hormonal problem which is not releasing some digestive enzymes. from past one week i was feeling some uneasiness in my left side of the chest i am very sensitive i feel very panic and all the time i fear something is going to happen me. is this is a serious issue. what are my risks getting chest pains does it leads to any serious problem.. every time i feel iam missing something in my life.does it is the problem because of stress or do i really have any health problem.?
Mon, 30 Jun 2014