Knot in rib cage, indigestion, discomfort in chest. What is this?

I have a knott in the Y of my rib cage, just below rib cage! It gives me discomfort when pressing on it or bending over. I am having indigestion everyday and it seems to be worse at night when laying down. When I say indigestion, I mean to a point that I think I may be having a heart attack!!! I get up and walk around trying to burp hopeing it will relieve the pain!!! Do you have any ideas of what this might be and what can I do to help resolve this? Thanks!!!
Fri, 29 Mar 2019