Suggest treatment for bronchitis and laryngitis
yes you need to consult your doctor
Thanks for writing to us.
There are two reasons why I think you suggest you need to consult your gynecologist or gp
1. Persistent cough for several days needs evaluation to identify chest or throat infection.
2. Brown discharge per vaginally can be a normal phenomenon during ovulation. But it can also occur with pelvic inflammation. This needs to be checked by your doctor. No need to worry though. It might settle on its own if not it may need treatment as per your doctors advice.
Wishing your child good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Laryngitis treatment
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and sinus infections
- Suggest treatment for asthmatic bronchitis
- Treatment for laryngitis in babies
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and seasonal asthma
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis with copd
- Suggest treatment for acute attack of bronchitis
- Laryngitis vomiting treatment
- What treatment is suggested for symptoms of bronchitis
- Treatment for bronchitis