Suggest treatment for anal bleeding along with itching sensation and irritation
I would need some info
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad, I have read your question in detail, I understand your concern and will try to help you in the best possible way.
In order to help you better , I would like you to give me some more information,
I will here by ask you some relevant questions to fill up the information gap.
1) do you get constipation often?
2) do these bumps stay permanently there or they disappear after some time post defication?
3) do you get hard stools?
4) does it pain during defecation?
5) whats ur profession?
6) are there blood drops or mixed blood with stool?
Waiting for your input
M.B.B.S ( Licensed Family practitioner)
2) they've been present I think for at least 2 weeks
5) Sales associate at a convenience store/restaurant
This can be treated easily.
Thanks for writing back,
You history is quite typical of the people who get hard stools and constipation.
If a person regularly gets hard stools he may get two problems eventually.
1) Anal fissure.
I will now tell you what they are and how they show up.
1) Anal Fissure:
It is a cut/tear in the anal sphincter due to regular flow of hard stools through it.
It presents as blood usually half way down or after bowel movements and it pains or itches too after bowel movement at a particular point.
They are also present in people who have been having hard stools for long they are swollen veins in anus , after a bowel movement they feel like soft swellings on anus which later disappear. They can bleed too sometimes with little pain.
Treatment of both is more or less same,
Main thing to do in treating the problem is controlling constipation,life style and medical changes .
1) Drink much water.
2) Increase fibre in your food , eat whole wheat products.
3) You can use organic fibre supplements too.
4) Don't strain much during bowel movements.
5) Use Lignocain haemorrhoidal gel it will relieve pain and kill germs.
6) I would also ask my similar patient to use amoxiclave twice a day to protect from infection and use deflon for piles.
7) Eat less fats and keep meat content of food low..
8) Eat cereals more and vegetables.
9) You can use syrup cremafin to give mild stool softening effect.
This can be controlled easily all you have to do is follow my instructions .Within two weeks you will see change.
I Hope this answers your question, if your have more queries feel free to ask, otherwise close the discussion and rate it. Wish you the best of health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for slimy anal discharge
- Treatment and cure for anal irritation
- Suggest the ayurvedic treatment for anal fistula
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure and constipation
- Haemorrhoids at anal opening suggest otc medication for treatment
- Treatment and cure for anal itch
- What is the treatment for anal itching
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure
- Severe anal itching treatment
- Treatment prescription anal herpes anal bleeding tears