Can gluten intolerance cause constipation,acne and missed period?

gluten intolerant
hi doctor,

I'm a 25 year old Asian woman. I have had constipation and acne problems all my life. I eat a lot of veggies, fruits and wholegrain. I've been taking fibre supplements too but nothing helped. In the last few years I also have irregular period, but this time its my longest (5 months since my last period). I've seen doctors and did blood test, they think I have pcos, but the ultrasound showed I have no cyist. Lastly I've heard about gluten intolerant, and this can lead to all my problems, is it true gluten can cause constipation, acne and miss period? how do I know for sure that I am allergic to gluten?

Thank you.

Helena
Sun, 9 Dec 2018